Cleaning up old bookmarks & stuff I’m too lazy to post separately :shades: :smoking:
- 9 Firefox Add-Ons I Use: Adblock Plus, Tabs Open Relative, Undo Closed Tabs Button, Download Statusbar, FaviconizeTab, Foxmarks Bookmark Synchronizer, GButts, Locationbar², Stop Autoplay.
Apart from others I’ve posted before…
- Better CSS Font Stacks
A list of font stacks that will both open up more font possibilities for web designers, and hopefully offer more appropriate substitutes.
- Firefox 3: Open Bookmark Manager in Your Browser Window
+ 4 other Chrome URLs: Downloads, Extensions, Saved Passwords, Preferences. Pretty useful.
- Firefox 3 Add-On: Firebug
Version of useful web developing add-on for Firefox 3.
- Firefox 3 Add-On: oldbar
Makes the location bar look like Firefox 2 (affects the presentation of the results).
- CSS Gradient Text Effect
- Styling File Inputs with CSS and the DOM
Haven’t looked through all the 25, but still could be a very useful list.
- Greasemonkey Scripts For the Social Media Addict
- Feed Analysis
Analyzes Your FeedBurner Feeds (number of subscribers for each month, number of subscribers, hits, views and clicks for every single day, best/worst day of the week, estimated value for your blog / site according to the number of your subscribers)
- Top 10 Apps Worth Installing Adobe AIR For
10 applications that make it worth the effort of downloading and installing Adobe AIR.
Showcase for Adobe AIR Applications , Tutorials and Resources
- Iconfinder / Iconlet
Two icon search websites I personally use.
BETA, but looks like an Alpha and a very early Alpha, too… And design kinda crap..